Wednesday 24 May 2017

Spider-Man Homecoming Minimal Pop Poster



I'm really looking forward to 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', and I genuinely think Tom Holland could be the best Peter Parker/Spiderman we've had on the big screen, but what I didn't like, was the official theatrical poster that was released today.


It looks like (and I don't mean this as offence to anyone) but it looks like fan-art. Very busy, seemingly slapped together.

Now, I'm not saying anything I do is better than someone who was paid millions by Disney to do some promo art, but I feel that Homecoming doesn't need a busy, overly chaotic poster to showcase the movie, so here is my Homecoming poster.

All done in Photoshop and Krita, with a Wacom Intuos Pro, mouse and keyboard.








Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom